Monday, October 5, 2009

I miss blogging

I have many posts clogged in my brain, but little time to coax them out of there. Strapped for time, and yearning for more sleep, I must neglect my blog for another few days in favor of homework.

However, given that the round 1 deadline for the GSB is rapidly approaching--this Thursday I think--I want to wish all applicants the very best of luck. Take a deep breath in through your nose, click submit, and exhale a long "ahhhhhhhh" out of your mouth. You've done what you can do. Let it go for a while. Resist the urge to reread your essays and instead, rekindle your neglected relationships and rejoin your forgotten hobbies. Read a book. (I wish I could read something other than cases.)

Also, here is a preview of topics I'd like to touch on in the coming months:
1. Stanford GSB classroom norms
2. The social life
3. Trips and other cool opportunities
4. Leadership Labs & CAT (the two most interesting classes of the quarter in my opinion)

1 comment:

Eric Bahn said...

Hey Palo Alto for a While,

Really enjoyed speaking to you a few months back. Hope that you get back to blogging soon, your blog rocks! Plus we want to learn more about GSB life. :)

Hope that you find a good place to live near campus. Keep on writing and good luck with school!

Eric Bahn
Founder, Beat The GMAT, http://www.beatthegmat.com

Post a Comment